Saturday, July 18, 2009

Brunch Ware: Hungover Vegan

so sometimes i go to brunch in sweatpants...but it really really really doesn't have to be sweatpants. sunday outfits can be easy and casual and still super cute.

i had to repost this little ditty from one of my all time favorite blogs, Camp Comfort. Roberta recently moved to portland from the great state of California. She does a great "How I'd Wear It" series where she asks fellow bloggers to come up with outfits around one item of clothing. Jessica, another Portlander, from Heartthrobs and Villains came up with this outfit based around some TopShop shorts.
She said its what she recently wore to a hungover vegan brunch. Sounds like we've all been there.

I love what she put together. It's casual and I'm completely coveting that necklace! To bad it's sold out! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment