Monday, July 20, 2009

Beach and Brunch: my kinda sunday

Lovely Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere had the most wonderful brunch on the beach, complete with homemade muffins, Smoked Ham-Gruyere-and-Carmelized-Onion Fritatta (I would just subtract the smoked ham and maybe add some asparagus) a record player and the beach!!!

What a perfect recipe for the ultimate Sunday Brunch with friends. I think I will have to adopt this idea. Makes me want to head out to Sauvie Island right here in Portland and set up shop on the beach. Here's my version of Emily's weekend beach brunch!!! Once baked orange zest biscotti , iced coffee in a vintage thermos, greek yogurt with honey and granola, me in my vintage bathing suit , and Sauvie Island. .

2 comments:

  1. thanks for including me in your lovely post! that orange zest biscotti sounds out of this world!

    ReplyDelete